“Be able to develop the inner game, as we like to call it, the mental, emotional toughness, the resiliency. It’s so crucial. And if you just look at how most of us were raised from a traditional education standpoint, none of us were prepared for a life of entrepreneurship.”
James Wedmore was born and raised in sunny Laguna Beach, CA and now resides and runs his business in the beautiful red rocks of Sedona, AZ. For the last 15 years, James has leveraged his expertise to help teach Digital CEOs how to build and scale their online businesses through courses and trainings like his signature program, Business By Design, other programs such as Sales Page By Design and Nail Your Niche, as well as many other business-building trainings inside of James’ abundant course library.
Along with being notorious in the online space for his unrivalled online courses and content, James also facilitates Next Level – a strategic, group-coaching experience as well as his high-level Mastermind, The Inner Circle. When James isn’t working, he can be found hiking, flipping homes for Airbnb, or off-roading through the rocky terrain of Sedona. His motto is simple: Work hard, play harder!
In this episode, James Shares:
- “I’ve really stepped into a much deeper, more fulfilling place that really aligns with my purpose, which is helping people to do what I’ve been able to do, which is to step out and to be an authority and monetize your expertise and really turn it into a thriving seven figure business.”
- “Most people, especially as they go into entrepreneurship, they’ve been sold on this idea that no pain no gain, nothing worth having. You know, it didn’t come without struggle and sacrifice. That is the most bogus B.S. backwards nonsense I’ve ever heard in my life.”
- “I believe everyone’s success is inevitable. And like I said, time and you are the only thing that gets in the way. But what really gets in the way is fear.”
- “We’re afraid of people’s thoughts about what they are thinking about us. But here’s the sad but true reality. They’re already judging you. They’re already thinking things about you, whether it’s good, bad, neutral, whatever. So if everyone’s already judging you, you might as well just do what you love and be happy doing it because you can’t control what other people say or think about you anyways.”
- “Where’s that momentum going to come from? It’s not going to come from you hiding behind your computer and not doing the things that are going to get you out there. And so you got it. You gotta start somewhere.”
- “There’s no such thing as failure. However, I do believe that failure does happen when you give up.”
- “Simply put, great businesses are built with a great team, plain and simple.”
Link/s mentioned in this episode: